Have you been a buddy during the reception and want a certificate? Send us an email!
For you older students that wants to join us and hang around, here's a schedule for you! There is no sign-up to be a buddy during the reception, you only have to show up at the provided places. If you have section clothes, feel free to wear that!
However, when you arrive at the site, notify one of us from MER that you are there. You also have to follow the rules for the reception;
- All activities are voluntary, no one should feel forced to participate in anything.
- No one should ever feel forced to drink alcohol by anyone.
- No bullying or humiliation.
- Be nice and respectful towards everyone.
- Buddies should not try to engage in romantic or sexual relations with the new students during the reception.
The events where buddies are welcome are marked in with the darker colour. The nation night is optional, we won't arrange a meet-up, but if you as buddy wants to from a group or follow a group we encourage you to do so. :)